пятница, 30 августа 2013 г.

VA – 122 BPM: The Birth Of House Music

картинка, оставленная пользователем


Disc 1
1. Mr Lee & Kompany - Jackmaster (Jerome Derradji Edit)
2. Mitchbal & Larry Williams - Do That Stuff (Dance Mix)
3. Mitchbal & The Housemaster - When I Hear The Music
4. Risque Rythum Team - The Jackin Zone
5. Jeanette Thomas - Shake Your Body
6. Libra Libra - I Am Music (Instrumental)
7. Unfinished Business - Out Of My Hands (Club Mix)
8. Dezz & Grant - The House Is On Fire
9. Mr Lee & Kompany - Can You Feel It
10. Z-Factor & Jesse Saunders - Fantasy (Instrumental) (Jerome Derradji Edit) (feat. Jerome Derradji & Jesse Saunders)


 CD1 MP3 320 CBR

uploaded


Disc 2
1. Jeanette Thomas - Shake Your Body
2. Mitchbal & The Housemaster - When I Hear The Music
3. Unfinished Business - Out Of My Hands (Club Mix)
4. Dezz & Grant - The House Is On Fire
5. Mitchbal & Larry Williams - Do That Stuff (Dance Mix)
6. Libra Libra - I Am Music (Instrumental)
7. Mr Lee & Kompany - Jackmaster (Vocal Mix)
8. Z-Factor & Jesse Saunders - Fantasy (Instrumental) (feat. Jesse Saunders)
9. Risque Rythum Team - The Jackin Zone
10. Mr Lee & Kompany - Can You Feel It


 CD2 MP3 320 CBR

uploaded


Disc 3
1. Z-Factor & Jesse Saunders - I Am The DJ (feat. Jesse Saunders)
2. Libra Libra - I Like It (Club Mix)
3. Risque Rythum Team - More Than Just A Dance (Backyard Mix)
4. Libra Libra - Where Did My Love Go (Vocal)
5. Z-Factor - (I Like To Do It In) Fast Cars
6. Mr Lee - I Can't Forget (Vocal Mix)
7. Z-Factor - I Synthesize
8. Z-Factor - My Ride
9. Risque Rythum Team - That's The Beat
10. Libra Libra - I Am Music (Ninja Mix)
11. Mc Ghe - I Got Broke Breakdancin' (Instrumental)
12. Mitchbal & Friends - Love Is The Answer (Farley "The King Of House Music" Jackmaster Funk Remix - Bonus Track)


CD3 MP3 320 CBR

uploaded

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий